Purpose Build Your Brand
Solidify your company's verbal and visual brand elements and come up with a plan to vocalize it with the world.
When You Work with MDCo, You'll Get:
A Strategic Approach to a Purpose-Built Brand
Stand out in the IT space with a brand that you are inspired by, proud of, and admired for.
Getting to know you—your needs and your business—capturing your brand and uncovering your unique value.
Your word (choice) matters. Content and creative amplify your place in the world, and on Google. What you say is now equally as important as where and how you say it.
A good plan stems from a detailed strategy of tactics, platforms, promotion, and process to ensure you realize your results.
By coupling strategic insights with industry experience, get a single source of truth to make data-driven decisions.
Explore Your Options
MDCo 3-phased approach to brand refresh with verbal, visual, and vocal elements refreshed over 60 days
- Brand Strategy Workshop
- Build/Align Mission + Vision + Values
- Uncover Three Uniques + build positioning statements
- Build Your Color Palette, Font, and Graphic Elements
- Outline Your Messaging Guide
- Create Your Stationery + Design Templates
Everything in Compete, plus:
- Brand + Messaging Board
- Custom Image Library + Aesthetics Outline
- eNewsletter + email templates
- New Social Media Profiles + launch messages
- Launch Press Release
Everything in Compete + Grow, plus:
- New Custom Logo + Tagline
- Overview About US Company Video
- Formal PowerPoint Pitch Deck
- Company Overview Brochure in Print + Digital Form
- Full Brand Style Guide
Proof + Perspective
Why Your IT Business Needs a Digital Marketing Strategy
Are you deciding if a digital marketing strategy is right...
The 411 on Joint Marketing Funds for VARs: Understanding Partner Funding from Manufacturers
Are you a VAR (value-added reseller) looking to boost your...
10 2023 Digital Marketing Trends to Achieve Success
The last few years have certainly been tumultuous. Consumer...
6 Steps to Building a Social Media Strategy for Your IT Company
According to GlobalWebIndex, 54% use social media to...
The 411 on JMF: How Channel Marketing has Changed
The pandemic and shutdowns in 2020 and beyond spurred...
Five Ways to Align Channel Partner Marketing with Your Culture
Cultivating a channel partner initiative can be exciting...