Stake Your Claim
From thought leadership to inbound marketing, content creation, and promotion, you must choose your words, offers, and tools to meet your business goals and your prospects needs.
When You Work with MDCo, You'll Get:
Kick-off + Discovery
We'll meet with your team to understand your goals and objectives, and put together a brief and project plan to keep everyone on track and accountable to your success.
Thread your campaign messages together with a consistent narrative that ladders up to your larger creative platform.
Copy + Design
We'll create custom copy and design deliverables to bring your campaign to life and move your audience to action.
Our team will build, review, publish, and schedule your campaign assets including emails, landing pages, calls to action, social messages, and more.
You'll see monthly or quarterly reporting metrics to understand how your campaign is performing and where further optimizations need to be made.
The best part about a digital campaign is the ability to test and learn in real-time. We'll ensure your campaign assets are optimized to perform.
An Agile Approach to Digital Marketing
Our perspective is backed by client experience, industry best practices, and proven processes.
Getting to know you—your needs and your business—capturing your brand and uncovering your unique value.
Your word (choice) matters. Content and creative amplify your place in the world, and on Google. What you say is now equally as important as where and how you say it.
A good plan stems from a detailed strategy of tactics, platforms, promotion, and process to ensure you realize your results.
By coupling strategic insights with industry experience, get a single source of truth to make data-driven decisions.
With measurement and believable data, you move from competing in today's crowded IT space—to thriving.
Explore Your Options
Thought Leadership Pilot Project with set-up and one 90-day campaign.
- 3 Month Team development + Operational Efficiency
- Marketing Plan Support + Execution
- Quarterly Campaign of long + short from content writing, design, execution
- Email and social media marketing
- Landing page, thank you page, form and CTA creation
- Campaign influence + reporting in HubSpot
Two (2) 90-day Inbound Marketing Campaign with set-up, intent data, and optimization running over eight (8) months.
- Everything in grow, plus:
- Database List Scrub + Reengagement Email Campaign
- up to 3,500 intent-based contacts
- HubSpot Sales Automation Workflow
- 6-months of SEO + keyword optimization
- Nurture workflow to continually re-run campaign to new prospects
- Monthly sales + marketing alignment meeting
Quarterly inbound campaigns designed to jump-start your content + SEO strategy, this 15 month engagement includes kick-off, ideation, and custom campaign themes.
- Campaign Strategy Development with Storybrand Messaging and formal Creative Brief
- 10-12 Blog posts with subject matter expert interview
- 8 Content Offers + 2 eBook long-form CTAs
- Copy, design, execution, and reporting through HubSpot platform
- 2- 3 emails per month
- 15- 20 social posts for promotion of brand, resources, and campaigns
- SEO + Paid Media Bundle with up to 2 SEO blogs per month
- $2K Ad spend p/q included
- Monthly Campaign Reporting and SME interview
Proof + Perspective
Pardot has been recognized as one of the top marketing...
As a consulting firm with a core pillar of providing IT...
What do The Linux Foundation, Reddit, and SoundCloud have...
Marketing automation tools are used by roughly 9 out of 10...
Leveraging your CRM is the secret to experience-driven...
Due to the huge popularity of HubSpot and ConnectWise,...