Stake Your Claim
From thought leadership to inbound marketing, content creation, and promotion, you must choose your words, offers, and tools to meet your business goals and your prospects needs.
When You Work with MDCo, You'll Get:
Kick-off + Discovery
We'll meet with your team to understand your goals and objectives, and put together a brief and project plan to keep everyone on track and accountable to your success.
Thread your campaign messages together with a consistent narrative that ladders up to your larger creative platform.
Copy + Design
We'll create custom copy and design deliverables to bring your campaign to life and move your audience to action.
Our team will build, review, publish, and schedule your campaign assets including emails, landing pages, calls to action, social messages, and more.
You'll see monthly or quarterly reporting metrics to understand how your campaign is performing and where further optimizations need to be made.
The best part about a digital campaign is the ability to test and learn in real-time. We'll ensure your campaign assets are optimized to perform.
An Agile Approach to Digital Marketing
Our perspective is backed by client experience, industry best practices, and proven processes.
Getting to know you—your needs and your business—capturing your brand and uncovering your unique value.
Your word (choice) matters. Content and creative amplify your place in the world, and on Google. What you say is now equally as important as where and how you say it.
A good plan stems from a detailed strategy of tactics, platforms, promotion, and process to ensure you realize your results.
By coupling strategic insights with industry experience, get a single source of truth to make data-driven decisions.
With measurement and believable data, you move from competing in today's crowded IT space—to thriving.
Thought Leadership Pilot Project with set-up and one 90-day campaign.
- 3 Month Team development + Operational Efficiency
- Marketing Plan Support + Execution
- Quarterly Campaign of long + short from content writing, design, execution
- Email and social media marketing
- Landing page, thank you page, form and CTA creation
- Campaign influence + reporting in HubSpot
Two (2) 90-day Inbound Marketing Campaign with set-up, intent data, and optimization running over eight (8) months.
- Everything in grow, plus:
- Database List Scrub + Reengagement Email Campaign
- up to 3,500 intent-based contacts
- HubSpot Sales Automation Workflow
- 6-months of SEO + keyword optimization
- Nurture workflow to continually re-run campaign to new prospects
- Monthly sales + marketing alignment meeting
Quarterly inbound campaigns designed to jump-start your content + SEO strategy, this 15 month engagement includes kick-off, ideation, and custom campaign themes.
- Campaign Strategy Development with Storybrand Messaging and formal Creative Brief
- 10-12 Blog posts with subject matter expert interview
- 8 Content Offers + 2 eBook long-form CTAs
- Copy, design, execution, and reporting through HubSpot platform
- 2- 3 emails per month
- 15- 20 social posts for promotion of brand, resources, and campaigns
- SEO + Paid Media Bundle with up to 2 SEO blogs per month
- $2K Ad spend p/q included
- Monthly Campaign Reporting and SME interview
Proof + Perspective
Mastering Brand Development: A Roadmap for IT Rebrands
In the fast-paced world of the IT industry, standing out...
Building an SEO Strategy: 5 Key Elements of a Good Monthly Campaign
There is no piece of a digital strategy more important than...
Why Your IT Business Needs a Digital Marketing Strategy
Are you deciding if a digital marketing strategy is right...
The 411 on Joint Marketing Funds for VARs: Understanding Partner Funding from Manufacturers
Are you a VAR (value-added reseller) looking to boost your...
10 2023 Digital Marketing Trends to Achieve Success
The last few years have certainly been tumultuous. Consumer...
6 Steps to Building a Social Media Strategy for Your IT Company
According to GlobalWebIndex, 54% use social media to...