Let's Tell Your Story
Tap into our tech media network to turn your subject matter experts into thought leaders.
When You Work with MDCo, You'll Get:
We'll turn your newsworthy moments into press releases that can be posted to your website, sent to reporters, and amplified through your networks.
A Methodical Approach to Tech Public Relations
Our perspective is backed by client experience, industry best practices, and proven processes.
Getting to know you -- your needs and your business -- capturing your brand and uncovering your unique value.
Your word (choice) matters. Content and creative amplify your place in the world, and on Google. What you say is now equally as important to where and how you say it.
A good plan stems from a detailed strategy of tactics, platforms, promotion, and process to ensure you realize your results.
Applying marketing principles and industry insights with your custom measurement plan ensures you have the data you need to drive your business decisions.
With a test + learn approach, we couple real data with best practices to maximize performance through continual refinement.
Explore Your Options
*Pricing + packages provide sample deliverables that are subject to change. Formal consultation with MDCo is required before any new Client engagement.
Get your story heard and out to the world, one press release at a time.
- SME interview + Story brief
- Press Release copy creation
- Syndication over the wire to the appropriate media list
- Custom report delivered after 2 days, and then after 2 weeks
Got a story to tell? Let MarketDesign write it and share it with the world.
- (1) 30-min pitch interview
- Writing of Press Release with (1) round of copy edits
- Upload on WordPress or HubSpot CMS
- 2-3 custom social media posts to promote story
- Syndication across the wire
- 2-day and 2-week reporting of press pick-ups
Create the right mix of paid, earned, shared, and owned media opportunities with a dedicated Media strategy.
- Documented Public Relations Plan
- Development of Targeted Media List
- Identification of Editorial + Advertorial Sponsorship Opportunities
- Identify Awards + Lists to Apply for
- Editorial Meetings, Press Release Development, Pitching, Promotion + Syndication, Reporting, as needed
Proof + Perspective
Why Your IT Business Needs a Digital Marketing Strategy
Are you deciding if a digital marketing strategy is right...
The 411 on Joint Marketing Funds for VARs: Understanding Partner Funding from Manufacturers
Are you a VAR (value-added reseller) looking to boost your...
10 2023 Digital Marketing Trends to Achieve Success
The last few years have certainly been tumultuous. Consumer...
6 Steps to Building a Social Media Strategy for Your IT Company
According to GlobalWebIndex, 54% use social media to...
The 411 on JMF: How Channel Marketing has Changed
The pandemic and shutdowns in 2020 and beyond spurred...
Five Ways to Align Channel Partner Marketing with Your Culture
Cultivating a channel partner initiative can be exciting...